“THE NEUMATION EXPERIENCE”Hosted by Making Performance Matter and Performance 3 Murat Temple,March 3, 2017 8:30AM – 2PM (Media Release Attached)
Neumation: A unique method designed to maximize work performance
Indianapolis, IN—Feb 14, 2017–The Neumation™ Experience; Redefining Performance, will feature keynote speaker, Robby Slaughter, productivity expert and owner of AccelaWork, along with 3 other performance improvement experts including the founders of this event Cindy Allen-Stuckey and Thresette Briggs.
“Neumation™ is a new concept that Thresette Briggs, with Performance 3, and Cindy Allen-Stuckey, with Making Performance, created as a new method of re-focusing that results in successful implementation for individuals and organizations. It’s a three-pronged approach that allows individuals and organizations to enhance and rethink implementation to build a sustainable, high-performance culture.”
- Angela Cain of Angela Cain Communications as the event emcee
- Thresette Briggs, performance innovation expert of Performance 3 LLC
- Cindy Allen-Stuckey, operational excellence expert of Making Performance Matter LLC
- Robby Slaughter, productivity expert of AccelaWork
- Sarah Helms, performance improvement expert of Community Health Network
- Felecia Roseburgh, purpose and authenticity expert of The Graceful Life Coaching and Consulting
- Dr. Jim Alstott, scholar and team performance expert of Alstott Coaching and Consulting
“Neumation is about being bold. It’s about really pushing yourself and your teams to think innovatively and intentionally about performance; so the process of redefining it can be initiated and implementation of strategies will ultimately be more effective – individually and organizationally” said Thresette Briggs.
The Neumation Event:
Murat Temple, March 3, 2017 8:30AM – 2PMRegistration 8:30 – 9:00 Event: 9AM – 2PMTickets $40 available on line at: http://bit.ly/neumation (includes parking and lunch)Nonprofits eligible for 10% discount (must get code) Want the exclusive?
Want the Exclusive Story?
Respond to this Email or Contact: